It is said that you have to taste the culture in order to understand it. Especially when it comes to countries of rich cultures and fascinating culinary like Vietnam, eating and cooking local foods may be the surest and truest way to its soul. Considered as the economic center of Vietnam, people across the country have been moving to Saigon for countless reasons, consequently enriching and diversifying its culture & cuisine. With this Saigon food tour, you will have a chance to experience some of Saigon's best specialties that favored by the locals.
• Accident insurance.
• English speaking guide and drivers.
• Local foods and drinks.
• Pick up and drop off at hotel within 4 kilometers from city centre
• Qualified helmet, poncho.
What's Not Included
• Pick up and drop off at airport, train or bus station, Saigon's Ports
• Tips, personal expense and others not included in the package.
INFANT: Age: 0 - 3
CHILD: Age: 6 - 12
ADULT: Age: 13 - 99
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
What To Expect
Ho Chi Minh City
18:00 We pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center.
Before beginning our fascinating Saigon food tour, we will give a Southern-style scarf as a Vietnamese souvenir.
Then, we will ride through busy and narrow streets/alleys of Saigon with a local Vietnamese driver (well trained and speaking English).
We will stop for:
• Bò Bía - Rolled Bía: a very popular Saigon street food. It's a refreshing crunchy rice paper roll filled with jicama, Chinese sausage, herbs served with soya bean paste.
• Then we enjoy a cup of Nước Mía - sugarcane juice.
• The next stop of our Saigon food tour on scooters is Bánh Xèo: "sizzling cake" or Vietnamese savory fried pancake, the size is as big as the skillet, with choice of pork or seafood or mushrooms served with fresh herbs and crunchy vegetables.
Following with Frozen Passion Fruit Flan - special homemade recipes.
The group from 03 pax and over will have extra Bò Lá Lốt - Beef in “Lot” leaf
If you have already tried Bánh Xèo elsewhere before joining our evening Saigon food tour, we will order Bò Lá Lốp instead.
• Stop for Bánh Tráng Nướng a Vietnamese pizza type with grilled rice paper, quail egg, pork.
• Stop (optional) at a night street food alley for balut egg
• Stop at local restaurant to enjoy the most trendy local street food with beers:
Nghêu Hấp Sả - Clams steamed with lemongrass in a pot.
Ốc Móng Tay Xào Rau Muống - Stir-fried finger shape snails with morning glory.
Ếch Núp Lùm - fried frogs (no skin) hidden in shredded lemongrass.
Stop for Sâm Bổ Lượng: a type of sweet dessert – sweet soup, cooked with rock sugar, lotus seeds, dried longan, red jujubes, and thinly sliced seaweed.
22:00 Drop you off at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center.
Saigon food tour ends here. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
Duration: 4 hours (approx.) from 18:00 to 22:00
Pick-up point: Hotel in District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Drop-off point: Returning to the departure point.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Ho Chi Minh City by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Ho Chi Minh City. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Ho Chi Minh City and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Ho Chi Minh City.