Take the slightly moving along the road and Saigon River, and feel the gentle breeze caressing your skin when joining Saigon Special Night. Especially, Saigon Special Night is also included the motorcycle sightseeing through famous landmarks in downtown.
Saigon Special Night tour is a chance for you to feel something diﬀerent and fun: being on the back of the motorbike, moving as local and getting yourself into Saigon pace of life. After a quick visit around the city, we can go up to the Bitexco Financial Tower to take some high-quality beverages and admire the beauty of Saigon night from the great location, Eon Heli Bar – the tallest bar in the city, then have dinner aboard sailing along the Saigon River, enjoy romantic and unforgettable moments with your friends and family members!
Bonus: Free amateur photographer & security service from your private guide.
Coffee and/or Tea
Dinner cruise and iced tea drink
Friendly English speaking tour guide with excellent driving skills.
Good helmet, rain poncho, fuel.
Transportation: Pick-up and drop-off in Saigon by Motorbike
Travel insurance ($5,000.00/case)
What's Not Included
Other meals not mentioned in itinerary.
Tips and personal expenses.
INFANT: Age: 1 - 3
CHILD: Age: 4 - 7
ADULT: Age: 8 - 80
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Public transportation options are available nearby
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Note: Please kindly let us know if you have any food allergies or special requests.
Specialized infant seats are available
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
What To Expect
VN Bike Tour
1. THE CENTRAL POST OFFICE & THE NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL: Pass by for a while to see the French architecture.
2. THE OLDEST APARTMENT IN DISTRICT 3: we will walk deep to the alleys and places that people live and make money for their life. our tour guide will share with you facts in Vietnam and local lifestyle
3. LOCAL WET MARKET: Ban Co Market - walk around the market to see how people sell and buy their groceries and fresh ingredients for their meals.
4. TEN THOUSAND BUDDHAS PAGODA IN DISTRICT 5
5. MONUMENT OF THE MONK WHO BURNED HIMSELF TO DEATH
6. HO THI KY - COLORFUL WHOLE FLOWER MARKET
7. LOCAL COFFEE SHOP (day tour) or BEEF NOODLES SOUP (night tour): If you do the day-tour, we invite you the traditional coffee at Cheo Leo Coffee - the oldest coffee shop in Saigon. If you do the night-tour, you will taste a bowl of beef noodles soup with Student beer.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Ho Chi Minh City by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Ho Chi Minh City. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Ho Chi Minh City and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Ho Chi Minh City.