» Ho Chi Minh City » Ho Chi Minh City » Ho Chi Minh City
1 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 4 hours
Departs: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
At 1:00pm, our English speaking driver team will pick you up.
1.We will learn about the mysterious story of the Thich Quang Duc monument
2. drink coffee at local coffee shop and visit the bunker containing the weapons to attack independent palace in 1968
3.Then we continue on driving to visit the oldest apartment in Ho Chi Minh city and weave our way through alleys to visit the biggest flower market.
4. we go to district 5 to visit the Chinese heritage and "Thien Hau " temple, this is the oldest temple in China town
5. visit the oldest church was built In 1865 by Father Phillippe, priest of the Paris Missionaries Association of the diocese of Canton
6. Then we will drive you floating market to drink coconut juice.
7. The next stop is district 4 – which is also known as the smallest district in Saigon ( this is the mafia area) to enjoy spring roll vermicelli.
8. At the end of the tour, our English speaking drivers will say goodbye to you.
1 eating stop and 2 kinds of drink
1 meal and 2 drinks
4 hours tour on motorbike with high quality open-faced helmet and rain coat (if needed)
Private friendly English speaking tour guide
Entrance frees of some tourist attractions.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
20 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide