» Ho Chi Minh City » Ho Chi Minh City » Ho Chi Minh City
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
The best time to visit Cai Rang Floating Market is in the very early in the morning as you can see a lot of bustling buying and selling scenes of people on small boats. And even if you are late, you can also see the market with big boats of traders. It can be said that the floating market lacks nothing. From bread, dumplings, vermicelli, noodles, coffee, tea, local beers, fruits, vegetables to lottery tickets, you can buy all things in this market!
We will also show you how friendly and hospitable local people are!! They are friendly to anyone no matter who you are or where you come from. They can answer you everything you ask and are ready to guide you if you get lost.
Thanks to both the beautiful view and friendly people make this place more amazing than ever!!
- Accomodation: 3-star-hotel/homestay
- Entrance fee, parking fee
- Free pick-up & drop-off right at your hotel
- Fresh coconut water, honey tea, strawberry wine, mineral water, coffee, tea
- Friendly, experienced and super-informative English tour-guide
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
- Private transportation
- Tropical fruits, snacks, coconut candies
- Personal expenses
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide