• Learn the in-dept history of the war from Vietnamese sights
• Sightseeing villages, rubber plantations and rice paddies by local transport
• Experience what it was like living inside the tunnel system
• Go on a jungle walk in the tunnel area
• Crawl inside the tunnels
• Try cassava root that sustained Viet Cong fighters for years
• Chance to shoot the AK47, M16, M30, M60, Garand M1, Carbine (at your own expenses)
• Traditional coconut candy workshop
• Traditional folk music
• Experience the incredibly lush beauty of the Mekong Delta
• Take a private cruise along the Mekong River and see what life is like on the Delta
• Savour tropical fruit on an island
• See how local coconut candy is made
• Explore the bustling port city of My Tho
• Feast on Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
• Row in a sampan along the canals through shady, breezy canal under the green canopy of water coconuts trees
All entrance fees
Landing and facility fees
Travel insurance $5000 USD/ Case
What's Not Included
INFANT: Age: 0 - 4
CHILD: Age: 5 - 9
ADULT: Age: 10 - 99
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Specialized infant seats are available
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
What To Expect
Cu Chi Tunnels
Explore one of the relics from one of the most significant local historical events in recent memory.
Initial construction started in 1948 when the Viet Minh required somewhere to hide from French air attacks, and by 1965, the tunnel complex was estimated to consist of 200 km of tunnels. It included, hospitals, schools, meeting rooms, kitchens, and sleeping quarters. Life was difficult for the inhabitants, and to protect against outside intruders, booby traps were laid throughout the complex.
You will learn more about the conditions the people lived in, the hardships they faced, and the amazing ingenuity employed to maintain life in the tunnels. We walk past huge bomb craters - evidence of the heavy bombing campaigns in the region during the Indochina conflict, discover hidden entrances right beneath your feet, wander past tiny little chimneys in the ground that dispersed smoke from the underground kitchens, fighters would have survived on, and have an exploration the complex.
Admission Ticket Included
An incredibly fertile region, the Mekong Delta's prime industry is food production, producing approximately half of Vietnam's total agricultural output. Local life for villages in the area revolves around the rivers and canals that make up the delta, so much so that people are more likely to transport by river than road.
You will see what life is like beyond the city centre of the south.
Our first stop is at a farm where local people make local products, to gain an insight into one of the cottage industries in the region.
We will visit an island with lush tropical gardens where we have a chance to sample tropical fruit. Continuously, we will learn more about another cottage industry, coconut candy, local villages in the area and learn more about the traditional lifestyles, culture
We will discover local life in incredible alleys hidden insight covered tropical fruit orchards , from where we will transfer to a smaller rowing boat to help us get deeper into the smaller canals.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Ho Chi Minh City by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Ho Chi Minh City. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Ho Chi Minh City and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Ho Chi Minh City.