» Ho Chi Minh City » Ho Chi Minh City » Ho Chi Minh City
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Note: This tour must be depart at 7:00am from Phu My port (around 10-12 hours, including driving time)
- 7:00AM Our local guide will welcome you with a sign (your name) at Phu My port gate (outside) then depart to My Tho City around 3 hours.
- The boat will cruise along the Tien river (a branch of the Mekong) and stop off at various local work places to give you a picture of how the local economy works, a coconut processing workshop, where you can sample fresh coconut and see how every single part of this versatile nut is turned into food and taste some local products the we will walking on the local road with beautiful country sight and travel the narrow rural road by horse cart.
- Then we take a boat ride through Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre. We will continue to stop at bee farm with another island to enjoy honey tea, local products, and enjoy the traditional music.
- Enjoy local lunch.
- We will ensure that you return on-time to board the cruise ship.
- All entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water on the car/bus
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Private boat trip
- Private transportation with A/C
- Beverage/drinks on meal (if any)
- Other expenses not clearly mentioned in the Inclusion part
- Personal expenses
2 hours • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide