» Ho Chi Minh City » Ho Chi Minh City » Ho Chi Minh City
4 reviews (4.25)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 8 hours
Departs: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Explore Vietnam’s UNESCO recognized mangrove forest reserve, in Ho Chi Minh City! Covering about 40 thousand hectares of planted and natural mangroves, this lush area is regarded as the “green lungs” of the city. Venture through its vastness on this tour, stopping off at a bird reserve, crocodile swamp and Monkey Island along the way.
- Travel by boat to Vam Sat Eco-Tourist Zone to take a peek at its natural bird reserve
- Check out some cute baby crocodiles and learn about their incubation at Crocodile Swamp
- Stop off at the bat lagoon before climbing to Tang Bong Tower to take in the panoramic beauty of the biosphere reserve below
- Look out for monkeys (there are thousands of them here!)
- Visit the war-time hiding place of the north Vietnam military - Vam Sat Zone
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
3 hours • Admission Ticket Included
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide