Constructed by Communist guerrilla fighters, the Củ Chi tunnels are a symbol of the Việt Cộng’s struggle against the French in 1940s and the American War in the 1960s. Built in three layers, the fighters lived in the underground network of tunnels. Hidden under leaves and trap door, the tunnels are complete with weapons facilities, hospitals, command posts, kitchens and ventilation. Take this tour to see how the Việt Cộng lived. Enjoy the chance to walk through some of Vietnam’s best preserved tunnels Observe villagers working the nearby rice fields, some of which sit over the tunnels See over grown blast craters from the aerial bombing campaigns Experience the thrill of firing military-grade weaponry in a supervised firing range
Transfer, English Speaking guide, entrance fee, mineral water, wet tissue, tapioca, tea.
What's Not Included
ADULT: Age: 18 - 99
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
Experience may be cancelled due to Insufficient travelers
What To Expect
Cu Chi Tunnels
• Drive approximately 1.5 hour to Cu Chi
• Watch a 3D brief propaganda video about the largest American ground operation of the Vietnam War.
• Discover the complex underground tunnel system and how it worked in the war by the Viet Cong as well as their life in the tunnels between 1961 and 1972.
• Try a tiny hiding entrance in the tunnel and see how the locals used to move around.
• Spend time exploring the maze of tunnels with countless trap doors, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers, kitchens, and more.
• Explore the forest and watch a documentary on the strategic system of the Cu Chi Tunnels.
• Crawl into the tunnel and discover a real world under the tunnel.
• Enjoy the most popular food during war days at Cu Chi tunnels – the cassava.
• Take a relaxing break at the end of the excursion, which includes tasting native Cu Chi tapioca
• Drive back to Saigon and drop at your hotel
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Ho Chi Minh City by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Ho Chi Minh City. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Ho Chi Minh City and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Ho Chi Minh City.